Order Form (HDPE Liner, HDPE Liner Lite, and Geotextile)
Refund and Returns Policy
Terms & Conditions
HDPE Geomembrane Product Safety and MSDS
Industrial Plastics Warranty Disclosure
Liner Install Manual
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
What are geosynthetics?
Geosynthetics are synthetic materials that are used in a variety of civil engineering and environmental applications. They are used to improve the performance of soil and other materials, and to provide a barrier to water, gases, or other substances.
What are the benefits of using geosynthetics?
Geosynthetics offer a number of benefits over traditional materials, including:
– Strength: Geosynthetics are very strong, and can withstand a lot of stress.
– Durability: Geosynthetics are very durable, and can last for many years.
– Versatility: Geosynthetics can be used in a variety of applications.
– Cost-effectiveness: Geosynthetics are often more cost-effective than traditional materials.
What are the different types of geosynthetics?
There are many different types of geosynthetics, but some of the most common types include:
– Geotextiles: Geotextiles are woven or non-woven fabrics that are used to separate, filter, or reinforce soil.
– Geogrids: Geogrids are sheets of interconnected plastic fibers that are used to reinforce soil and other materials, coming in both biaxial and uniaxial format for uni or multi directional reinforcement.
– Geomembranes: Geomembranes are sheets of plastic that are used as a barrier to water or other fluids, coming in a stronger HDPE version or a more flexible LLDPE version
– Geocells: Geocells are three-dimensional structures that are made from interconnected plastic cells. They are used to reinforce soil and other materials, and to provide a drainage system.
What are the applications of geosynthetics?
Geosynthetics are used in a wide variety of applications, including:
– Landfills: Geosynthetics are used in landfills to prevent the migration of leachate.
– Roads and highways: Geosynthetics are used in roads and highways to improve drainage and prevent erosion.
– Construction: Geosynthetics are used in construction to reinforce soil and other materials.
– Environmental protection: Geosynthetics are used to protect the environment from pollution and contamination.
Find out more on each product page!
What geosynthetic solutions do you offer?
Why not check out our product brochures! You can find them in the product page, or here below:
Why are your geosynthetics cheaper than Australian manufactured ones?
We believe that by offering a single-source solution, we can save our customers time and money. We are committed to delivering value to the market by having fast lead times and lower prices than Australian-made alternatives in our standardised range. We are equally focused on delivering high-quality products and services, taking pride in our ability to work with our customers to ensure that their needs are met.
What are the maintenance considerations for geosynthetics?
Geosynthetics typically require little maintenance. However, there are some things that can be done to extend their lifespan, such as:
– Inspecting the geosynthetics regularly: This will help to identify any potential problems early on.
– Repairing any damage promptly: This will help to prevent the damage from spreading.
– Cleaning the geosynthetics periodically: This will help to remove any dirt or debris that could damage the geosynthetics.
Do you have a minimum order quantity?
Yes. We offer our products in full rolls / bundles and therefore limit our orders to those quantities. For custom sizes, contact us or visit our custom page.
Do you offer bulk discounts?
Yes, we give bulk discount rates based on the size of your order. We can also send you our full product price
How can I contact you?
You can contact us by phone, email, or through our website. We would be happy to answer any questions you have about our products or services. You can find our contact form below: